With the launch of $CODE token, there is a need for definition of what owning any token would mean for each member. The following proposal will attempt to define the tiers of membership in Developer DAO.
The following are the topics touched by this proposal
- Acquiring membership
- Membership Tiers
- Lost of membership
- D4R NFT
Membership in Developer DAO is gained when a person acquires at least one of the $CODE tokens.
There are different tiers of membership in Developer DAO, defined by the amount of $CODE tokens the member owns in one single wallet.
Requirements: Own 1 to 399 $CODE tokens.
- Access to Snapshot: Can vote on proposals on-chain.
- Access to the Forum: Can comment and vote on proposals off-chain.
Requirements: Own 400 to 49,999 $CODE tokens.
- Access to Discord: Can select and join Guilds and projects.
- Eligible for official roles such as Operators, Stewards, etc.
- Participate as a signer in teams with a multisig wallet.
Requirements: Own more than 50,000 $CODE tokens. (Should we reduce the threshold?)
- Can complete the full process of DDIPs.
Currently there is no way to lose membership of Developer DAO.
The original NFT D4R provides basic access to the Discord server and Forum. After the launch of the $CODE token, it will no longer allow voting on on-chain proposals.