P-5: Governance Token Proposal

Do the current members include those who mint NFT and then sell? I remember the project side said that NFT has been snapshotted after mint

1 Like

Great work! Thank you very much for the great effort

1 Like

Thank you for the thoughtfulness and effort pulling together this proposal!

A few individuals in the thread have highlighted similar thoughts, but in the spirit of web3 inclusion and accessibility… I do hope the tokens will allow us to onboard more people to join, learn and contribute without requiring them to first spend significant $$ (as is the case for many other token-gated communities currently in the space)

1 Like

Well done guys we are devers

1 Like

Plan looks great, very excited about the future

1 Like

that’s a good proposal

1 Like

I am a python engineer. I think this proposal is very in line with the current needs. At the same time, I can also contribute.

1 Like

I’m excited to hear the news

1 Like

Good job, I hope this plan can pass

1 Like

It is an excellent and great Project with a very promising future

1 Like

This is a great job, thank you very much for your answer

1 Like

This is a good project, I will continue to pay attention to and support you!

1 Like

Greatwork my dear fren!

1 Like

great job thank you my friend

1 Like

:nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face: it nice​:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:let’s go to the moon

1 Like

Yes, this is the thinking (all of your points).

All of the advice we’ve gotten from other DAOs and from our advisors is that other DAO contracts that have not taken this into consideration have, in hindsight, regretted doing so and viewed it as a mistake.

Thanks for everyone’s feedback here, overall I’m very encouraged by the vote so far and am excited to see this move forward!

2 Likes

Happy new year to all developerdao members!:partying_face::fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

Are these tokens different from the original tokens that were needed to be a part of the DAO ? I didnt mint becoz eth gas is down right predatory.

1 Like

Want to see the future, Thx for all the team have done! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Go to the moon!we can make it

1 Like