[DRAFT] Pilot a D_D mini 'Citizens' Assembly' to improve governance-participation

Coming back here after today’s Coordination sync.

Can see value is this approach or one similar to it for “meta” governance discussions where we tackling nuanced topic related to the coordination structures and governance framework of the DAO which are the topics at the min. Could also see it applied to guidelines for how rewards/budgets are calculated.

An ideal outcome for the DAO from such a process from my perspective would be something like the POKT DAO OS. I reached out to Ben a week or so ago who published that to understand how they put it together. From asking @Adz the TLDR I believe is something along the lines of a survey and multiple workshops/brainstorming sessions.

I have a draft of a DAO member survey here. It take some inspiration from the Talent Protocol DAO Health Survey and my own research. The intention is to get a pulse check on the DAO via analysis of quantitative questions and identity consistent themes/questions to explore from analysis of qualitative questions. The quantitative questions could then be run again at regular(ish) intervals to measure impact over time.

I’d resisted moving ahead with this as I didn’t have an answer for “How do we explore the themes/questions that come out of this” - maybe the approach your suggesting could be that answer?