Whatever good things we build end up building us

Yes - This is what I thought. I spent a good amount of time doing coding and personally like $CODE. However, startups have equally important activities like design, content, support, managing day to day stuff etc. This is why I think $BUILD is more inclusive.

1 Like

Look forward to it! $BUILD is also good~

$code yyds (Came late although) :rocket:

let’s go, tomorrow will be developer dao

New members are important for sure but at the same time I think it should be a priority to make sure that the DAO members are composed of motivated members. There for I think it is important to maintain some sort of entry barrier else the dao will be fludded and most likely become unmanageable.

I also propose that the genesis NFT should always remain a ticket to the DAO. So it gets an intrinsic value and early minters get rewarded in case they decided to exit and sell the genesis NFT. This also serves as a good example for other DAOs trying to do something similar. If we make the NFT “worthless” so only a vehicle to get the airdrop I think this would signal the wrong direction.

And last but not least I propose some sort of a profit share model distributed among governance token holders. For example if project originate out of this DAO than they can donate some of there project tokens back to the treasury which than get distributed among the $CODE holders. Or some sort of a yield farming strategy where the profits get distributed. Many opportunities there.

1 Like

Very like $CODE,it is a good name,CODE will change zhe world!

$CODE is great :100: :100: :100:

look forward to the future of the community.

everyone should makes his best efforts ,then the great program it will be

Very good!
I love that the governance token is called $CODE.

Maybe we can create something greater than Bitcoin, or as great as creating Bitcoin, and contribute to human society

I love that the governance token is called $CODE

1 Like

CODE is good ,i love it

As a newcomer, this was great to read. Thank you!

1 Like