P-35: Argo Academy (An Academy Alternative) 2024 Q1

i dont love that you chose to include a paraphrased and out of context quote here. ill assume the best. i may not have been eloquent on our call, but i was trying to make a more nuanced point: education credentialing has a long history of uncooperative fragmentation and getting diverse stakeholders to agree to adopt a standard is harder than building the technology. that’s it. if you’ve got partners on a white-labeled platform issuing credentials of their own design, i think youre off to a good start.

re: demo video, the white-labeling aspect is interesting. i didnt catch something - is the intention to offer every instructor (individual or company) their own skinnable ‘storefront’? and then the courses are also discoverable from a general search? or was the white-labeling specific to the docs feature?

3 Likes

A snapshot proposal has been elevated for this alongside [DRAFT] Argo Academy (An Academy Alternative) 2024 Q1 which begins voting at 12pm UTC tomorrow - see here.

Please make any adjustments to this proposal before voting starts.

1 Like

On the note of equity, what are you imagining?

1 Like

Depends on the valuation. Obviously, pre-revenue valuations are just shots in the dark. I’m going to wait to have users and revenue before creating an evaluation to make share offers/proposals more realistic.

1 Like