Governance Token Proposal - Request for Feedback

i think dao is the future in the blockchain and digiworld

Excellent proposal!
The earlier, the harder, the better!

In addition to NFT holders, airdrops of code should be given to specific, well-known project developers, such as uniswap

1 Like

Same here. As mentioned in my post as well, I think this is a topic that should be checked again - not just for founding members, but also advisors and early contributors.

The vesting schedule will apply to advisors, but my intuition is to grant early contributors their governance weight up front.

Good point. I think it still works with my suggestion of treating early contributors and founding members kind of just like the gitcoin partnership deal.

10% for each. 5% now and the other 5% vest over two years.

(gitcoin has to hold 50% of the tokens for two years.)

Well written proposal; great job.

Quick feedback:

• Definition for early contributor should be documented and easily discoverable [on this forum, Discord, other].
  • Provide guidance to members about their responsibility re: airdropped $CODE. We all witnessed how messy this became for ENS; believe D_D leadership should communicate first principals to avoid this.
  • If founding members eventually leave; there should be a clear process for their replacements [succession strategy].
1 Like

Nice, agree with this allocation proposal, hoping well.

Agree with this suggestion

very nice agree this suguestion!!!

Congratulations on this work. I think launching a governance token is a great step for the DAO, allowing us to expand with new members, although I believe using an Ethereum Layer 2 solution would be a better way to achieve this goal, as high gas fees could have a big impact and stop many users from joining. The only thing Iā€™d really like to see is to keep the community on an Ethereum-aligned chain (like Arbitrum, Optimism) as the community was formed on Ethereum.

2 Likes

When $code will go live? Any timelines?

code coin ! awsome!!!